|Home | About Us | Our Learning Model | News | Contact Us|
Getting Your Students "Test-ready" for the ACT®
A highly individualized—and proven—approach to preparing students for the rigors of ACT® test day
The ComFit Online Learning Center brings together a powerful, research-driven combination of assessment, skill-building, and feedback resources that can make a measurable difference in ACT® scores.
|"The ACT® scores of the students in my program who worked with the ComFit Online Learning Center went up by nearly 15 percent."
Antonio Robinson, Director Trident Tech Upward Bound
Here's what we offer:
- A "drill-down" assessment process that pinpoints the specific skill gaps that are likely to undermine the test scores of individual students
- An automatically generated improvement path that self-adjusts to the needs of each student
- A "fitness-center" learning model that keeps students actively engaged in the improvement process
- Instructor-friendly reporting and performance monitoring tools
- The ease and convenience of 24/7 Internet access
ComFit Learning is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any official testing organization. All organizational and test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Register for an educators-only demonstration.
Sign up for a free 14-day test drive.
Log into main site.
Get in touch with us by email.
If you would like to talk to someone at ComFit Learning about the assessment and skill-building needs that are priorities for you or your organization, Contact Us, or send us an email at email@example.com.